- When signing up, the user indicates his/her e-mail, phone number, user name, educational institution, photo. We may ask or save user location information and any other information. The information we collect is used by the for statistical or analytical purposes as well as contacting the user.
- When signed up, user may upload text documents to the system. The document will be written to our servers and sent for verification. When document has been verified (by admin or automatic means), it will turn available and accessible on our website for download or buy.
- Uploaded documents are stored in the system for not less that 3 years.
- All uploaded documents are strictly protected from any unauthorized access.
- Uploaded and verified documents are included into our search database.
- We may track all the user activity data (such as IP address, amount of uploaded documents, connection details, check results and similar data) for statistical and analytical purposes.
All products are sold “as is”. You assume the responsibility for your purchase, and no refunds will be issued.
Product delivery policy
- We consider digitally delivered goods to be information or content that you can download from our website .
- Delivery means the digital download of bought content to the customers. At present we have only one mode of delivery - online digital download from the website.
- Online digital delivery of content is through internet, i.e., downloading the bought content from www.Scieee.com website.
The system may use partners’ software:
- Payment systems (such as paypal, paysera, checkout and other)
- information spread by social network (facebook, twitter and other)
- These third party software operates on its regulations and we must obey these regulations.
- Users may at any time change their personal information. User may change any of the provided personal information. The e-mail address may not be changed.
- The user chooses his/her connection password when signing up. User can change his password or use password reminder to generate a new password. There may also be a log-in link in any e-mail letter sent by the system. Users may refuse of receiving any letters (except password reminder) from the system.